Welcome to Koala Bambino the home of the UK's first 100% Organic Eucalyptus baby essentials. Our baby blankets and cot sheets are more sustainable than cotton and bamboo. They are durable, silkier and softer too! I hope you both enjoy!
Gorgeously soft organic swaddle blankets
Swaddle Blanket Organic Eucalyptus Tencel (Large)
Muslin Square Organic Eucalyptus Tencel (Pack of 2)
Koala Bambino Benefits
Hi, I'm Grace and I'm a first time Mother to our daughter Daisy, born in the middle of a global pandemic and expecting another precious little one in 2021!
Facing the prospect of a national lockdown I wanted to be sure that I had everything and I had been repeatedly told that I needed muslins...and lots of them.
To be honest with you, I had no idea what a muslin was, or what it was meant to do. Following the new arrival of our little girl I soon realised how a muslin needed to be within arms reach at all times!
However, these pieces of cloth soon looked as tired and as worn out as I did. That is why I decided to create a beautifully soft, strong and sustainable range of baby essentials, made using organic eucalyptus. Loved by mothers and their baby's.
Why choose koala bambino's eucalyptus essentials?
I won't beat around the bush, Eucalyptus fabric is much more expensive than organic cotton but for good reason. It's softer, hypoallergenic, absorbent and much more eco-friendly than cotton or bamboo swaddles, muslins and cot sheets.
Organic cotton takes a nasty toll on the environment due to the amount of water, chemical, land and energy required to make it.
Our eucalyptus uses less water, energy and no pesticides. It doesn’t contaminate the environment with harmful chemicals. Eucalyptus trees can grow on non-arable land and grow back quickly.
I decided the extra cost is so worth it for something that is better for you and the planet.
Sleep like a baby...
Why not treat your little one to the perfect nights sleep with our luxuriously soft and breathable organic eucalyptus tencel cot sheet. Great at absorbing inevitable spills whilst keeping your little one cosy.
The perfect gift for you, baby or a loved one.
Sending as a gift? Upgrade your order to receive every item wrapped in our bambino tissue paper and placed inside our gorgeous display box.
Protect your baby's skin and planet with organic eucalyptus
• The production of lyocell is environmentally responsible from start to finish.
• Sourced from sustainable raw wood material which comes from eucalyptus trees.
• Eucalyptus trees can grow on relatively poor, dry and rocky soil, where most crops would not survive, nor do they need irrigation or pesticides.
• They also grow quickly and are cut down, rather than being uprooted and a new tree being planted each time.
• During the spinning process to turn the wood into fibres 99.5% of the solvent and water used is recycled time and time again - this is referred to as the closed loop production. This means fibres are continuously made with minimal environmental impact. Whereas cotton requires a lot more water and energy in its production.
• The fibres are certified as compostable and biodegradable, meaning they can fully revert back to nature.
• Don't be fooled by this delicately soft material as it is stronger and more resistant than other fabrics which means it lasts longer. Thus it's good for the planet but also makes it the perfect on hand baby essential.
Money Back Guarantee
Not happy, let us know.
Wrapped in our tissue paper